B&B La Casa del Prof
Strada Crevacuore, 20, 14052 Calosso AT
Places of interest
– via Crevacuore, where the structure is located, recognized as a panoramic road culminating with the Bricco Crevacuore.
– Calosso, with the possibility of tasting Moscato, Barbera and other Piedmontese wines (visit to the Castle at certain times of the year) directly at the producer’s place.
– Canelli, city of wine and underground cathedrals that have also recently become a UNESCO World Heritage Site (about 8 km away).
– Nizza Monferrato, city of the “hunchback cardoon”, cardo gobbo: under the arcades of the Via Maestra there are still shops of the past (about 14 km).
– Neive, an ancient medieval village elected among the most beautiful in Italy (about 13 km).
– Costigliole d’Asti, with its imposing Castle (about 8 km away).
– Alba, Barolo e Barbaresco, famous all over the world for truffles and wines (between 20 and 30 km).
– Acqui Terme, a spa town (about 30 km away).
– Asti, city of the Palio (about 25 km).
– Roccaverano, a small village in the heart of the Langhe, at an altitude of 800 m, known for its robiola di capra, goat soft cheese (about 30 km away).